Friday, December 3, 2021

Boiler Room Pet - Freya French and Rain DeGrey


Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

You find the best things in the least likely places. Or at least I do. For instance, Freya French is a lovely little gift hanging out in the boiler room. I was expecting something disgusting like rats or a stray cat when I heard the sounds coming through the vents. Imagine my surprise when I came across a hot, submissive piece of ass, just looking for someone to make her feel like filth.
She looked like a scared little animal, hiding behind the equipment. I coaxed her out with a soft voice and a beckoning finger. She came to me, rubbing herself up against me gently. She'll be a sweet little play thing to break up the monotony of my day. I love finding strays. They are always so starved for attention and affection that you can really treat them rough and they just keep on begging for more.
Boiler Room Buddies #1 - Hot sailors, huge cocks, and sexual appetites. Hot gays fucking their tight assholes in the gym's locker room workers. Twink gets big cock sucked and! fucked in boiler room between Kurt Rogers & Darren Robbins. Twink Mike de Marko rimmed and fucked in boiler room between Kurt Rogers & Darren Robbins. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 110kbps





File size: 2.4 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bikini bareback and milking handjob

Models: Visa Genres: Shemale , Ladyboy , Transsexual Sensual sweetheart visa gives up her ass and jerks a pov guy off to completio...